Sunday 29 January 2012

Introductions

Introductions

Hello everyone, this is my music blog, for reviews/comments/thoughts.
I am 25 years old and for most my adult life i have been passionate about good music, particularly heavy metal music and its spectrum of subgenres and influences under the banner of "Extreme music", from punk to hardcore, to industrial. Ill try my best to cover everything.
(My second passion is film so look out for possible movie reviews later.)

I will begin, most likely with First Listen sessions, where I give my initial opinions on the latest albums/tracks. These will be fairly brief, and work towards a more lengthy and in-depth reviews later.
I may also do run downs and initial thoughts on my Latest Purchases, and possibly a tour through my current, collection.

I am open to comments and suggestions of what I should listen to next or look out for.

No comments:

Post a Comment